How Can I Help?
Whether you need a speaker for your conference, a team of experts to grow your business' online presence, or someone to live-tweet your event, I'm happy to help.
Digital Marketing Strategy
In addition to running this little blog, I'm also the owner of Starling Social, a digital marketing company specializing in content marketing strategy.
What does that mean? It means that my amazing team and I can help your business with:
- Creating a Content Marketing strategy that grows your online presence.
- Developing killer copy for your website, blog, newsletter, social media profiles, and more.
- Social media management of all your business' digital profiles.
- Ad campaign strategy and management.
- Integration into our tech stack of digital marketing tools and software.
- And more!
Need a contributor to your blog or publication? You've come to the right place. Drop me a line and let me know which of these topics you'd like me to write about:
- Digital marketing strategy
- Personal branding
- Content marketing and copywriting
- Social media
- Business ownership
- Being a woman in business
Got another idea in mind? I'd love to hear it.
I've been speaking to classrooms, conferences, and a variety of other events for the past six years. Most of my talks focus on areas like digital marketing strategy, personal branding, social media, and content marketing, but I also regularly speak about entrepreneurship, my career path, and a variety of other personal topics.
Some of my speaking experience includes:
- Presenting on content marketing at the Engage! 2018 Digital Summit.
- Being a keynote speaker at TEDxWinnipeg 2017.
- Hosting a sold-out workshop on personal branding with New Media Manitoba.
- Presenting on using content marketing to increase sales at the Chill Out! Digital Workplace Summit.
- Speaking annually to first-year students at Red River College's Creative Communications program.
Any of the above what you're looking for? Let's chat.
Need someone to live-tweet your event, review a play, or write a review about your show? Give me a shout. I'm active in my community and am always looking for new people to meet, and new amazing experiences that I can share with my readers.